– Indirect pulp capping.
– Cavity base under all usual filling materials.
– Single component, ready to use
– Light-cured (20 sec for < 1 mm thickness).
– Strong bactericidal action, acts as a disinfectant that stops bacterial growth.
– Effective pulp protection by forming a barrier that prevents bacteria from accessing
the pulp chamber.
– Adheres mechanically to dentine. Can also be used with adhesives if higher adhesion
values are required.
– Alkaline pH (11): neutral isesacidicagents and promotes anti sepsis.
– Excellent adhesion on various materials.
– High resistance to compression: 120 MPa.
– Specifically designed to be used with composites and adhesives.
– Packaged in a syringe for a precise application.
Medical Device of class IIA